- 2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare grill for indirect heat.
- Season meat with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Lightly oil grate. Place tenderloin on grate, and position drip pan under meat. Cook over indirect heat for 30 minutes.
- Brush tenderloin with barbeque sauce. Continue cooking for 15 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Allow pork to rest for 10 minutes. Slice pork, and serve with additional barbeque sauce for dipping.