Cucumber Raita is very popular Indian Cuisine. It is also called Kheera raita or soshar raita. This Raita Recipe is very healthy recipe for weight loss and it burn fat very fast. Also it is very easy to cook at home.
Ingredients of Cucumber Raita Recipe:
1. Grated Cucumber / Shosha (250 gm).
2. Plain yogurt / Tok Doi (200 gm).
3. Cumin seeds (1 tsp).
4. 2 dry red chilli.
5. Mustard seeds (¼ tsp).
6. Black salt (as per taste).
7. Salt (as per your taste).
8. Sugar (1 tbsp).
9. Refined oil (1 tbsp).
10. Black pepper powder (as per your taste).
Making of Cucumber Raita:
1. Roast the dry red chilli and cumin seeds. Then grind it and make powder masala.
2. Take a bowl and add plain yogurt in it.
3. Add little amount of water. Then beat it well.
4. Add grated cucumber, black salt, black pepper powder, masala powder, 1 tbsp sugar, and salt to taste. Mixed it well.
5. Now heat 1 tbsp refined oil in a pan.
6. Add ¼ tsp mustard seeds.
7. Add to the cucumber mixture. Mixed it well. Cucumber Raita is ready.
8. Serve it cool. Spread some masala powder on it.
Click Here To Subscribe My Channel:
Other Popular Indian Dessert Recipes:
Gulab Jamun Recipe – How To Make Instant Gulab Jamun with Simple and Easy Way –
Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe – Best Method to Make Perfect Gajar Ka Halwa – How To Make Carrot Halwa –