Join me on Instagram for Daily Food Inspiration and More 🙂
And make sure to SUBSCRIBE for more 🙂
List of Meals:
1) Orange Juice (freshly squeezed)
3) Green Smoothie: Recipe: 2 bananas, 1 orange, 2 apples, 2 large andfuls of spinach & 1 cup of water
4) Cantaloupe Melon
5) Mango, Banana and coconut cream: Recipe: Blend one coconut (water and coconut meat), chop 1 banana and 1 mango on top. Cinnamon optional.
6) Beetroot Salad: Recipe: Large handful of Spinach, small bunch of Parsley (or herb of your choice), 2 medium Beetroots (grated), 2 medium Tomatoes, 1 small red onion (optional).
With a lemon dressing: Juice of 1 Lemon, 3 tbsp of XV Olive Oil, Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste.
7) Tomato Soup
8) Mango Salad: Recipe: 8 Cherry Tomatoes, Half a Cucumber, 1 head of Lettuce, 1 chopped Mango. For the Dressing: Blend 2 Medium Mangoes and pour over.
9) Caesar Salad: Recipe: 1 Iceberg and 1 Romaine Lettuce head. Dressing: 1 cup of Sesame Seeds, 1 small clove of Garlic, 1 tbsp of Maple Syrup, 2 tbsp of Capers, 2 Tablespoons of XV Olive Oil, Juice of 1 Lemon Juice, Salt to Taste. Blend and Pour.
10) Tomato & Basil Salad: 6 Medium Tomatoes, handful of Basil and 2 Spring Onions all chopped. Add 3 tbsp of XV Olive Oil, 2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar and Salt & Pepper to taste.
11) Carrot & Turnip Soup: Recipe here 1lb carrots & 1lb turnips (grated), 2L boiling water, 2 vegetable stock cubes, 2 Medium Onions, Sea salt & ground black pepper to taste.
12) Greek Salad: Tomatos, Olives, Cucumber, Red Onions Basil & Avocado. Dressing: Juice of 1 Lemon, 2 tbsp of XV Olive Oil, S&P.
13) Kale Salad with Tahini Dressing: Recipe: 1 Large bunch of Steamed Kale and 2 Medium grated Carrots. Dressing: 1 cup Sesames Seeds, Juice of 1 Lemon, XV Olive Oil, S & P to taste.
14) Tomato, Avocado & Fresh Herb Salad with a Lemon Dressing.
15) Raw Vegan Cream Cheese Salad
16) Herb & Avocado Salad
17) Salad with creamy cashew dressing
18) Mexican: Salsa, Guacamole, Spicy Tofu Pieces & Mushrooms on a bed of Salad
19) Vegan Shepherds Pie
20) Roasted Veg. Butternut Squash & a Salad
21) Celery Stew
22) Roasted Carrots & Potatoes with Steamed Kale
23) Aubergine Stew
24) Raw Tacos:
25) Sweet Potato Shepherds Pie
26) Cabbage, Tomato & Herb Salad with Steamed Butternut Squash & Potato
27) Spanish Mojo with a Salad & Tahini Dressing
28) Roasted, Potatoes & Steamed Kale
29) Raw Vegan Lasagne:
30) Roasted Vegetables
31) Banana Ice Cream: Blend frozen bananas together!
32) Cheese Cake:
33) Snickers Cheese Cake : Recipe coming soon
34) Coconut Cream Pudding with Mango & Banana:
35) Raw Vegan Tiramisu
36) More Raw Vegan Cheese Cake
37) Roasted Sweet Potato & Butternut Squash Fries
38) Chocolate Truffles
MONTH 4 IS HERE!
Are you part of the Cleanse?
Come Join in, it’s FREE!
All details are on the website under THE BIG CLEANSE: www.GoodThinkingTV.com
Cleanse and Vlogging Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnT98lzdE-0gPsaRq3aZUhA
To keep up-to-date on Facebook:
Tweets by GoodThinkingTV
Health Coaching Consultations: email@example.com
5 Great Books to Read:
Check out these Raw Food Dessert Recipes:
Healthy Chocolate Bars:
The opinions of the authors of articles on this website are not necessarily those of the National Health Federation but are offered to stimulate inquiry into alternative methodologies. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. Any advice on this website is not to be construed as medical advice of any kind nor intended to replace that of a medical professional.